This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sal



Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:46 pm

can someone explain me the techniques for quantokinesis and is it possible and if it is than how to achieve it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allelujah121123



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : Gresham, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:05 am

Could Magnokinesis be used to make the effects of Electrokinesis even stronger? Or be used to make even stronger attacks? And couldn't you create a Magnetic field, draw electricity to you, then use it? Even create a Railgun attack xD
@Sai- From what I could find on Quantokinesis, it involves splitting atoms and molecules from very precise methods, though I couldn't find anything else on it, except for the description.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zone



Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Sai, I highly doubt, that anyone can do Quantokinesis.
From all I read, it takes massive energy and I don't think, that anyone can afford this much. Wink

@allelujah For an Railgun attack, you need an barrel and a projectile, or extremly good skills in programming energy and multitasdking it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
allelujah121123



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : Gresham, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Zone wrote:
Sai, I highly doubt, that anyone can do Quantokinesis.
From all I read, it takes massive energy and I don't think, that anyone can afford this much. Wink

@allelujah For an Railgun attack, you need an barrel and a projectile, or extremly good skills in programming energy and multitasdking it.

It sounds like you know an awful lot about Magnokinesis and Electrokinesis O_O Could you teach me? And if there is a Railgun attack, that too? Or even other, stronger techniques? And how do I get good at programming and multitasking my energy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zone



Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:14 am

I don't reallyknow that much about both kinetics, I only know the basic theory of psionics and the fact, that psionics does'nt overwrite the physics.
If you have questions, I'll help.
Programming is an basic skill of energy manipulation. Just practice energy manipulation by working with it, like making psiballs or constructs. Then you'll get automatically better.
It's like training your muscles. Wink

Multitasking energy means, that you're able to use Electrokinesis and Magnokinesis at the same time. Needs much of concentration.
But if I think about it, with a barrel and a projectile, you only need magnokinesis. Put the barrel under magnetism and fire the projectile.
Handy for pistols.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allelujah121123



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : Gresham, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Zone wrote:
I don't reallyknow that much about both kinetics, I only know the basic theory of psionics and the fact, that psionics does'nt overwrite the physics.
If you have questions, I'll help.
Programming is an basic skill of energy manipulation. Just practice energy manipulation by working with it, like making psiballs or constructs. Then you'll get automatically better.
It's like training your muscles. Wink

Multitasking energy means, that you're able to use Electrokinesis and Magnokinesis at the same time. Needs much of concentration.
But if I think about it, with a barrel and a projectile, you only need magnokinesis. Put the barrel under magnetism and fire the projectile.
Handy for pistols.
Thanks for the tip Very Happy I'll be sure to practice it. What else are some good ways to get good at manipulation, Electrokinesis, Magnokinesis, and Railguns?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sal



Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:14 am

WELL THNX GUYS FOR REPLYING AND IT IS NOT SAI IT IS SAL Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allelujah121123



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : Gresham, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:19 pm

sal wrote:
WELL THNX GUYS FOR REPLYING AND IT IS NOT SAI IT IS SAL Smile
So sorry about that, Sal xD I thought for a second it was a capital I xD not sure why. Though I think the only way to really learn Quantokinesis is to focus on the energy, the molecules, and imagine them feeling you, and you feeling them. Think about what would happen if your energy combined with theirs, and their energy combining with yours. But also on Mytelekinesis.com, I think they have a section on Quantokinesis Very Happy all in all, I say good luck and happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sal



Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:10 am

THNX allelujah121123.........I WILL CHECK THERE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zone



Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:27 pm

allelujah121123 wrote:
sal wrote:
WELL THNX GUYS FOR REPLYING AND IT IS NOT SAI IT IS SAL Smile
So sorry about that, Sal xD I thought for a second it was a capital I xD not sure why. Though I think the only way to really learn Quantokinesis is to focus on the energy, the molecules, and imagine them feeling you, and you feeling them. Think about what would happen if your energy combined with theirs, and their energy combining with yours. But also on Mytelekinesis.com, I think they have a section on Quantokinesis Very Happy all in all, I say good luck and happy hunting!

Molecules with fellings, the world sure goes crazy.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxiboy3



Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 19
Location : Bergen op zoom, holland

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Hey there,
I've been doing electrokinesis for a couple of days and am practising like 10-15 minutes every day.
How long does it take for me till i can like zap people and shoot electric sparks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clarkxkent



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:55 pm

What is the easiest and hardest type of kinesis to learn?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeneticsTrainee



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:21 am

I'm new and my friend and I both really want to learn these techniques. We both want one thing to be able to manipulate (pyrookinesis, hydrokinesis, etc.) but we want different ones, keep that in mind. We're mainly interested in them because if a situation is dire, we want to be able to protect ourselves and save others (Plus, it's REALLY cool) . I have had my eye on hydrokinesis, but my friend hasn't decided yet. She gets angry easily, and sometimes does things she regrets. My question is: What form of kinesis should she try and learn? I don't want her learning pyrokinesis because if she learns to control fire, it could be dangerous if her emotions overtake her. Which would be safest for her and others around her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxiboy3



Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 19
Location : Bergen op zoom, holland

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:52 pm

KeneticsTrainee wrote:
I'm new and my friend and I both really want to learn these techniques. We both want one thing to be able to manipulate (pyrookinesis, hydrokinesis, etc.) but we want different ones, keep that in mind. We're mainly interested in them because if a situation is dire, we want to be able to protect ourselves and save others (Plus, it's REALLY cool) . I have had my eye on hydrokinesis, but my friend hasn't decided yet. She gets angry easily, and sometimes does things she regrets. My question is: What form of kinesis should she try and learn? I don't want her learning pyrokinesis because if she learns to control fire, it could be dangerous if her emotions overtake her. Which would be safest for her and others around her?
I ain't a real pro at kinesis but i'd recommend your friend doing earth bending (yes, i know it is the hardest one but at least this would be safe to learn)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeneticsTrainee



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Ok, thanks! Any tips for learning hydrokinesis? I mean, besides the techniques on the forum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxiboy3



Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 19
Location : Bergen op zoom, holland

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:09 am

KeneticsTrainee wrote:
Ok, thanks! Any tips for learning hydrokinesis? I mean, besides the techniques on the forum?
mmm how i started out was:
Place a bowl of water in front of you and put a piece of wood in it that doesn't sink.
Try to use your energy and create some movement in the water.
You should make the water somehow join the movement of your hands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
De-Mo



Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:17 am

Hi so I'm the kid with an intense energy level. How can I master Spirit Kinesis without constantly having errors because like I said, My energy flows everywhere around me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirtan95



Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 22
Location : Gandhinagar,India

PostSubject: Psi Ball problem   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:07 am

@Admin - I could make a psi ball and could manipulate energy in my hands but how can i program that ??? also how could i take that ball to my brain ??? do i have to take my hands over my head with psi ball and then lower down the ball in my head ??? plz help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrostyPenguin



Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:15 am

i ve been trying eletrokinesis for a year and i stilll can zaap stuff or people or hear sparklles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venicyle



Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:00 pm

I would like to learn thantokinesis.

; )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElectroZapper



Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Are psi balls and ki balls different? If so what is the difference?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 30
Location : new york

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:32 pm

There is no difference psi is another word for ki there are many different names for it Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kinetics.practiceforum.com
ElectroZapper



Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:42 pm

BTW do psi balls have weight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 30
Location : new york

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Not physical weight however it may feel heavy when in the hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kinetics.practiceforum.com
tiki

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-07-27
Location : wow where iam...8th continent

PostSubject: Re: Questions   Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:18 am

Does felling when you re connected with water like magnet???if it is what i need do next to move water...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Questions   

Back to top Go down
 
Questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 'Flies in winter' questions
» Questions about Atlantis and Lumuria
» Lacson questions police helicopter purchase
» Our Earthly Questions About our Heavenly Home
» Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: Questions-
Jump to: