This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

In the Off-Chance At Least Some of the People of this Site are Legit and Can Help Me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
electrikrainb0w

PostSubject: In the Off-Chance At Least Some of the People of this Site are Legit and Can Help Me...   Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:24 pm

So not really ever used a forum like this before. Not even certain if this place is legit with people with real kinetic abilities or just sort of fantasy role playing but I actually do have weird stuff happen and.. in the off chance at least some of the people of this site are legit... I'd like some help/advice.

To begin.. I can anticipate the future with high accuracy and have been able to do so since I was a little kid. For a long time I played with whether it was in my head or not and eventually decided to test it out several times and each and every time it tested positive. For instance... most recently I predicted the police's unwelcomed entrance to a house party I was at. Luckily, because of this, my boyfriend grabbed my bag and we were able to avoid anything. I told him prior to it happening that this would be my final test if the police actually came I would never doubt my premonitions again. So.. can't really doubt myself again. It's because of these premonitions I have gone four years without a speeding ticket despite constantly speeding and so on and so forth.

Additionally, I've found myself able to affect some aspects of my environment in some ways. When fishing, I can mentally call the fish and the result is getting wayyyy more fish than my father (usually we just toss them back). I have seen through objects such as knowing an arrowhead lay hidden beneath a small covering of leaves, although I'm not sure if that's just another aspect of the premonition. I can control electronics to some degree. Usually using this to increase my odds at online games.

There's more but.. those and even the ones I've mentioned previously are actually under little of my voluntary control. The premonitions come to me, I can't call them very easily.

If anyone has any legitimate advice on how to gain some actual control of this stuff, I would really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

In the Off-Chance At Least Some of the People of this Site are Legit and Can Help Me...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1