This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

how to do telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ledecimus

PostSubject: how to do telekinesis   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi i am having trouble doing telekinesis it is hard to move anything. help please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aue

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:54 am

First... wait till You are about 16 years old. Then, practice Psi Balls for about few weeks, 15 minutes in the morning, 15 minutes before bedtime. After You do this You can start talking that You have trouble with Telekinesis, otherwise, You just lack the basic skills, so doing Psi Balls will fill the gaps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Theres no age limit I started at 11 it took me around a week to learn psi ball's practicing daily searching for different techniques also it could take years to move thing's around a year to move a battery or possibly a fork I know you can bend one. Telekinesis is usually just to prep you for the harder one's electrokinesis, pyrokinesis, aerokinesis and many other's though you can train telekinesis for many year's too but it's not very useful depending on what your goal's are

here's a good schedule

when you wake up meditate for 15 minutes then practice building a psi ball making it bigger and sturdier as you train

(optional) in the evening do the technique above

at nightime meditate for 15 minutes then practice building a psi ball making it bigger and sturdier as you train

this is all you need to know if you need anymore help contact me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kinetics.practiceforum.com
Aue

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:13 am

There is an age limit, the reason for it to exist is for the spiritual body development, emotional development, mental development and personal charakter development. If You start too early You will end up with a bunch of different concepts that are unreal, based on the strong belief in something seen in movies, heard about or thought about but not understood how it is for real.

But... looks like You don't read what I'm writing, and if You do, You don't understand it... what's the point for me to write anything now? Pointless, really pointless... I can do something that I like doing, but I spend my time writing what I know works best and what to avoid, I do it for those newbies who can get screwed up due to their lack of knowledge and understanding, but darn, looks like You'll have to pay the price of not listening to what others have to say about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hwoye

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:09 am

Aue wrote:
There is an age limit, the reason for it to exist is for the spiritual body development, emotional development, mental development and personal charakter development. If You start too early You will end up with a bunch of different concepts that are unreal, based on the strong belief in something seen in movies, heard about or thought about but not understood how it is for real.

But... looks like You don't read what I'm writing, and if You do, You don't understand it... what's the point for me to write anything now? Pointless, really pointless... I can do something that I like doing, but I spend my time writing what I know works best and what to avoid, I do it for those newbies who can get screwed up due to their lack of knowledge and understanding, but darn, looks like You'll have to pay the price of not listening to what others have to say about it.

Why are those concepts so important? You're young and it doesn't matter how it works, after, maybe at 12 or 13 you'll start understanding what you were doing back then.
I don't think there's an age to start any of this, and i always though that the sooner the better, because it means more belief, more practice and more experience.
I just started this cause i've seen it in movies, and it made me curious, then i learnt.
The whole idea of how you do it doesn't really matter, because everyone do it in their own way, with their goals and techniques...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jamamar

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:39 am

there is no age limit to using these skills but the speed of mental and physical devolpment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zone

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Aue wrote:

I'm practicing, since I'm 12 years old, I doing very well.
Doing psionics got nothing todo with your emotions and with your personality.
My friend, sorry to tell you, you lack BIG knowledge.
And what's with the concepts. Unreal concepts are, when one is talking about Chi, Ki, Mana and a bunch of other energy forms at the same time.
My concepts are real, otherwise, they wouldn't function since a long time. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hwoye

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:16 pm

How can a 12 year old kid say "My friend, sorry to tell you, you lack BIG knowledge." ?

Cmon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zone

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:17 pm

hwoye wrote:
How can a 12 year old kid say "My friend, sorry to tell you, you lack BIG knowledge." ?

Cmon...

How can someone, who can't even read english, tell me, I'm wrong?
Read it again, fool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxiboy3

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:28 pm

i started out 2 days ago and am training very hard with the pen roll
has anyone got some valuable information about telekinesis i can have? please?

Maxiboy3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rune

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:36 am

Aue is 12? No he is not 12.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
De-Mo

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:20 am

Started when I was 9 and almost made a bottle explode If I hadn't been told to go to sleep. Just fill the thing with energy inside and out and move the energy. The object will move with the energy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
De-Mo

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:00 am

Maxiboy3 wrote:
i started out 2 days ago and am training very hard with the pen roll
has anyone got some valuable information about telekinesis i can have? please?

Maxiboy3

Fill the pen with energy. And try to move e it since the energy is still connected to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:00 am

patience is one of the most important things here. If you leave me a message I can give you my email and I can train you to be advanced like I am. I learned fast, but I'm skilled enough I can help you out. Leave me a message if you're interested. I am currently teaching telekinesis to anyone who is interested, so I may be able to give you some tips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talon Von Kratt

PostSubject: a perspective   Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 pm

It is my belief that children are actually more adept then an nonpracticing adult because they can subconsciously pull on higher knowledge from past lives, or the source, eg whatever you call it. I find as we grow older most of us loose our essence (or disconnect from it), and few ever reclaim it. there is no age limit, all man made concepts, images, and techniques are created by us within the vastness of all that is. they are irrelevant in that they are only guides, thought patterns that point the way, or permission slips that allow us to believe in ourselves, and trust ourselves. I would caution those who read this that ego is a direct cut off for the higher aspects this topic is discussing. no the ego isn't inherently bad, most of us just have no control of ours. So having to be right, and prove another wrong, is in essence ego, and the only result of that is a split in your psyche, a house divided against itself can not stand. The fact that you are reading this here tell me you do, or have begun to believe. you know you are something more then human.. we all are, are body are crude matter that sustain our essence.

As to the topic on TK, i Like what I’ve read here so far, I’ve myself have had limited small success in this area, but fill the object with energy, then move the connected energy, that’s good, I’m going to give it a go, thanks guys.

My beliefs are my own, I do not ask that you share them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   Thu May 02, 2013 10:00 am

Zone wrote:
hwoye wrote:

Cmon...

How can someone, who can't even read english, tell me, I'm wrong?
Read it again, fool!

That was rude.... don't say anything unless you're going to be nice,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to do telekinesis   

Back to top Go down

how to do telekinesis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: Telekinesis-