This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The other part is unseen...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aue

PostSubject: The other part is unseen...   Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:22 am

I fear that this forum doesn't serve it's purpose, so I came with an idea which may work if there will be other people which will be dedicated to the cause of learning more about themselves and the world around them.

The main idea is simple, everyone creates their own space, their own blog, videoblog, internet journal or anything else which would be available via the internet connection. This part alone requires dedication, focus and determination towards self development. The topics included and the used form is up to personal choice.

In my case, it would be mainly videos made once on a while, at best once every three days, they would include all there is to be noticed, except the few personal secrets, that is. Another form which I would be using would be posting written texts on my blog, answering questions and giving detailed information about the videos if needed.

So at this point You may be thinking, what's so different in this idea? Well, creating a reliable net of connections of those who are interested in this topic and creating weekly or monthly updates upon what's new. The base for the updates has to have a specific shape and form designed for this purpose, thus another forum would be required to be established.

At this point You might ask, where do You find the time for all this? There is so much to be done, chores, homework, schoolwork, paperwork, going out with friends, talking with the family, going out shopping... If You ask these questions, ask Yourself in front of a mirror, is it really that hard to get up 15 minutes earlier to do a quick Psi Ball practice? Or a 10 minute video at the end of the week? These things are easy if we are mentally prepared, but first we have to do the conscious choice what to do with the time we have. Don't let Your life slip between Your hands, be conscious of what You are doing, that alone is enough to make a great difference.

Now, who signs in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The other part is unseen...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1