This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

any pro for help ? i have enrgy powers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boris88

PostSubject: any pro for help ? i have enrgy powers   Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:27 am

hay first sorry for by bad ensglish i just want to ask you no joke i have energy in my body to do some wary strange things with water example i put 40 litars water in plastic container then i pud my heands in wahter but no tuching just a 2 inches space from eachother and i start vibrating my energies from hand to hend to hend and i see water is just going out from container as im doing more and more vibration puting more energy in head wather just start going like crazy more and mroe so tell me is there any pro what can help me i definitly have powers but i dont understand whay i have them and what do do with them ??? im not joking i can make some video maybe and put it here i just want to ask for help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
romhunter

PostSubject: Re: any pro for help ? i have enrgy powers   Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:05 am

yeah video first. I sorta sick with fluff now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
desi420

PostSubject: Re: any pro for help ? i have enrgy powers   Sat May 16, 2015 1:46 pm

i dont see any video, but iv been following this guy
he is an energy master, i dont know where he is from. if you can get hold of him. i will like to get his contact. i want to be his student.

i want to meet him , please tell me his name or contact
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any pro for help ? i have enrgy powers   

Back to top Go down

any pro for help ? i have enrgy powers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1