This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

a lucky soul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: a lucky soul   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:02 am

One thing you have probably noticed about me based on my posts is that I gained a lot of my powers overnight. This is true that I did, and after all of that happened I vowed to help many others because I was aware of how lucky I was to have gained so many powers so fast, unlike many others from what I have noticed.

I honestly can't explain how this could happen to someone, considering the slow progression I have noticed for most people. That is why I find it very unexplainable; to say the least, I guess I have just been gifted with many natural powers, considering that I learned them overnight. I don't know how this happened, but I think something hit me. Here's the story.

I had heard a rumor going around one year stating that there was a strange energy wave going around giving people powers. I don't know how true that was, but I think it must have been true because soon after I found that out, I discovered the powers within. Considering this, I would say i probably got hit to the core by this energy wave. My power and energy has increased drastically over the past few months, making my powers hit almost like a torrent of water. I can fire death energy like a blizzard blows snow. That is a power I believe to be unique to me, considering I have met nearly no one else who can use that power. This is why I have labeled it one of my forbidden powers.

So anyway, if anyone ever needs help with anything just ask me. I am also on facebook, where my name is Amber Sicily. When searching for me on facebook, do NOT type in "Mala Furnace". You won't find me, but possibly a fraudulent page. Maybe tons of them. I'm on facebook every day. So feel free to mail me on there for help and I will get to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
One of darkness

PostSubject: Re: a lucky soul   Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Kind of like me, honestly mine a from the same cause (I believe a major event that happened in another plane causing a "rip" in them and causing energy formed into the soul) but came with a price, a entity with lunerkenes among other treacherous things, Todd luck to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

a lucky soul
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1