This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

My astral adventure: clearer, day 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: My astral adventure: clearer, day 8   Fri May 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Things are starting to become more clear now. My development is going very smoothly. Things are still a bit transparent but more obvious than they were. Still need more work, though. Instead of a demonic paradise, I'm gonna build a base. I'll load it with weapons and make it look nice. I did some more work today, but plan to do extra. You can never work too hard. That is--until you exhaust. You exhaust that's it. But I don't usually exhaust. That rarely happens to me. But as goes for this base, it'll be satanic property where only the satanic and demonic are allowed, unless by my request someone else comes. But unless I invite someone, those will be the rules. And I'll lock it up. This way nothing gets stolen. I'm tired of my stuff getting stolen. People take my stuff all the time. And the last thing I need stolen is the team's weapons. If that happens there will be serious trouble, more than likely. Well, for now I'll continue my training. Wish me luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
One of darkness

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: clearer, day 8   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Can you pm me, I'm geting into the asteral plane as well, if so see you in a few weeks
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My astral adventure: clearer, day 8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1