This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

WindMan Log

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WindMan╬ę

PostSubject: WindMan Log   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:47 pm

7-31-10

My first practice with aerokinesis in a while. i was in my room at night. there was air coming through the left side of the ceiling through a duct. i sat in a meditative state for a minute and cleared my mind. then, i kinda asked myself "how do i control air?" i didnt expect my subconscious to answer me in language, but through action. i wanted to move the air from west to east, and i felt it with my face, but not with my clothes. then, i switched sides and felt it just a little bit. the reason i felt it less is because there was no air coming in from the side that pull the wind. i did this 2 more times, then i pulled wind to my face. i only felt it a little bit, just like the east to west.

so from what i experienced, i can control more wind if i pull the wind from an air conditioning duct. i know that i actually moved the air because i felt the wind in my face when there was none before, and from the direction that i intended. also, i felt something in my brain during the whole exercise, and it wasnt like a headache. it was like an energy working in my brain. also after i did the exercise, i got a new perception of the wind, and how it flows. i can feel it if its still, or if its moving at what rate from what direction...

i post this so that people dont get discouraged or put down or whatever. if you are really determined you can do anything you want - just dont rush and be chill about it, that s important. dont make a big deal out of kinesis and psychic abilities. if you do, it might take longer. i think, psychic abilities are natural to us. you just need to discover them if you want. and also dont overdo your exercises! most of us are in our teens and 20's, so we have plenty of time to practice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WindMan╬ę

PostSubject: Re   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:49 pm

I will post more if people want to see more of my progress & when this forum is more active. It seems very dead to me so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WindMan Log   Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:05 pm

post as much as you want I would like to seeyour practice log's
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kinetics.practiceforum.com
alcollier08

PostSubject: Re: WindMan Log   Wed May 04, 2011 9:28 pm

keep putting them up i find them interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aero_Mastery

PostSubject: Re: WindMan Log   Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:29 pm

No offense everyone but I am a natural. I can control wind but I don't know how I do it. All I do is aim my hands in any direction and concentrate and it blows. Unfortunately, I can't control the direction. Any help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiki

PostSubject: Re: WindMan Log   Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Clear mind and try bit more focus...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindMan Log   

Back to top Go down

WindMan Log
View previous topic View next topic Back to top