This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

My astral adventure: Zoning In, day 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: My astral adventure: Zoning In, day 5   Fri May 10, 2013 9:57 am

I think I'm starting to get a little closer to learning. I seem to be getting better by the day. I've been told by romhunter, one of my current students in different kinesis, that the astral is not a safe house. I've always thought it has been. But I won't let that stop me from trying to learn. Smile After all, not only do I refuse to disappoint my mentor, but I also refuse to give up just because someone tells me it isn't a safe place. Like I said before, nothing comes without sacrifice. And I knew before that there would certainly be obstacles here. I may run into some people there that don't wanna let me build that demonic paradise. And that's why I've really gotta power up before I learn. Because if I lose just one battle, it could cost me a ton. And then I'll have to start all over. And they wouldn't like or approve of that. I've been gifted with many powers. And now I know why I have so many. I think it's because Satan and the demons were counting on me to learn astral projection and build that paradise for them. But what made them pick me? Why was I picked, out of the many people of this world who could've been chosen instead of me? I can't answer any of those questions, but I think I've finally figured it out. And I'm glad I did. There's one problem, though. I've never been in combat before. ('Neutral') I've never been in a fight. So if I can't get skilled at fighting, there's no way I'll last on this job... And what happens if I die on the astral? God... if i die on the astral, I might die for real... hopefully not, though. Hopefully I'll just return to my body and that'll be that. See, this is another reason I need help. If I get taken out, I need pals to back me up until I recover. I'll just partner up with a demon or demoness. Then I should do alright, and possibly learn something from them. My goal is to become as a god. If I can do that, then I'll be able to win any battle with ease. That is, if I can fight well... If I can't fight well enough, then it won't make a difference either way... Hopefully I'm wrong and I'll do just fine. For now I'll continue my training and look for someone to partner up with on this job beforehand. I think I already know who to pick, but if you wanna tag along too, then I'll take you as well. If you are interested in helping just let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
romhunter

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: Zoning In, day 5   Fri May 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Hm... You afraid you're going to lose? Then change your weapon. I bet that your current weapon on astral planet is a sword, right. Then change it to something else. For example, a bow. I know it's gonna take a lot more energy, but who cares. Safety first. And about dying, I don't know. Even if there is, we can't know for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: Zoning In, day 5   Sat May 11, 2013 1:49 pm

I haven't made one yet... but I was considering a gun of some sort to use on the astral. I was maybe looking at a standard pistol, but I think a rocket launcher would be much more effective... but also too explosive and if I pick that I risk killing my buddies and I don't wanna do that. I could also accidentally destroy structures like that... it's clear to me it would be way too messy... I don't wanna make a mess. I'm better off with either a bow like you suggested or a machine gun, pistol, magnum, or other gun. If you have any other suggestions I'd appreciate you sharing... but if you don't I'll get advice from my mentor. Thanks again. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
romhunter

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: Zoning In, day 5   Sat May 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Most make a sword since other heavy type of weapon require more energy. But if you want, you can make a sniper rifle ( I prefer AWM ) or automatic rifle ( AK-47 or M16 ). That if you want heavy weapon. If you want some simple and effective weapon, ust use shuriken or kunai. My personnal favorite is shuriken lol! .Require less energy and really good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: Zoning In, day 5   Sun May 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Alright... thanks. Smile I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My astral adventure: Zoning In, day 5   

Back to top Go down

My astral adventure: Zoning In, day 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1