This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Preparing for cryokinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Preparing for cryokinesis   Mon May 06, 2013 10:55 am

I've decided to start preparing for cryokinesis. I started yesterday, all by taking a cold bath. I barely managed. The water was so cold I could not feel myself where I was touching the water. It was a rough ride for me. This is one of the few powers I don't think I have yet and I'm going to go for it. After experiencing that ice-cold bath, I can tell I am so not ready for this. But I refuse to give up right there and then. That's just not me, giving up like that... I've never been like that, nor will I ever be like that. I'm out to learn, expand my knowledge, and help people with these things. Under such circumstances, how COULD I give up? Forgive me, but I'm just not a giver-upper, for lack of better words. I've seen people give up, and I'm not gonna join them. That wouldn't be me, doing that. So I'll continue to prepare for cryokinesis and take it one step at a time. I'll work on my preparation for two months time. Then I'll try doing the actual power itself. I'm more focused on getting a life on the astral with astral projection, but while I'm learning that I'll prepare for this. Wish me luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kainster

Location : Somewhere on planet omicronpersi 8 with fri and bender

PostSubject: Best of luck   Mon May 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Good luck just try and not get frost bite but remember your still human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for cryokinesis   Mon May 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Good luck Mala. I know you can do it. But please, don't force yourself. You're still human, afterall. And I'm still need a guide lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for cryokinesis   Tue May 07, 2013 10:09 am

Yeah... thanks, guys. I've never had trouble learning anything at all so hopefully this should turn out as planned. Thanks again. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kainster

Location : Somewhere on planet omicronpersi 8 with fri and bender

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for cryokinesis   Tue May 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Yeah have fun I did
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for cryokinesis   Tue May 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Thanks... I'm always trying to do my best these days when it comes to kinetics and other powers. I know a lot about this stuff and think learning cryokinesis will be a good experience for me. Thanks again. I'm also working on my soul's power and astral projection. For astral projection, I have a mentor. For cryokinesis, I do not. My mentor does not specialize in cryokinesis. He specializes in astral projection and clairvoyance, which is what I want him to teach me next. Thankfully he doesn't charge a fortune and simply enjoys the teaching--just like me when it comes to other powers that I'm proficient with. I don't think a fee is necessary. I think someone should have these experiences at no cost to them. Someone on here told me he had what he thought was a fake astral projection mentor who charged $1200. Pretty ridiculous in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for cryokinesis   

Back to top Go down

Preparing for cryokinesis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1