This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Clairvoyance, basics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aue

PostSubject: Clairvoyance, basics   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:11 pm

In simple words, Clairvoyance is the ability to see what is unseen, to see the different levels of the Astral Plain, mostly the Symbolic Plane, where the real meaning is given indirectly by the meaning of the given symbols. So that if someone has a broaken heart, the Clairvoyant (person which can use Clairvoyance) can see a heart with a dagger in it. A similar image can be seen when the sitter (the person for which the Clairvoyant does the reading session) has a physical heart problem, this is why the seen image can be interpreted more directly or more symbolically.

There are many different abilities which are similar to this one.
Clairvoyance - gathering information about the subject (person, item, event, relation) via the sense of vision.
Clairaudiance - gathering information about the subject via the sense of hearing.
Clairsentience - gathering information about the subject via the sense of touch.
Clairknowing - just knowing the required information, similar to Telepathy, but at greater speed of receaving information.

This skill is a passive type skill, so those who are more passive then active, intraverts, shall learn this skill faster then those who are extraverts.

All of these skills have a different use, but they all have the same core. Develop the core and You will be able to do them all and even more. But this is something that can be developed only by those who are old enought, due to the full development of their energy body. The process of learning this skill requires to influence the structure of their energy body, thus it needs to be developed beforehand. If done otherwise, this skill will not develop to the fullest, because it requires other parts of the energy body to be developed. So no cutting corners here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:13 pm

great job the techniques work good too
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kinetics.practiceforum.com
Aue

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Huh? What techniques? @_@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aue

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:18 am

The important thing to know is that this ability is one of those abilities which has many different levels or names dependent upon the type of use and the degree of it's use. At the basic level, it's intuition (gut feeling), later on it can be aura vision, Retrocognition (seeing the past), Clairvoyance as defined before, Precognition and at the most advanced level it's more about knowing before even asking. As all the types starting from Precognition and ending with intuition can be learned over time, the most advanced level You have to be born with. The required energy body structure is far more complex and sophisticated compared even to Precognition, there are far more benefits but as well far more responsibilities. And as the story goes, not everyone can learn this ability, it is possible for them to learn it, but the burdon of it is far greater then they can handle. Thus, it is important to think about this matter very carefully, this ability can be very benefitial, but to see that someone will die and not beeing able to do anything about it, to see even random peoples deaths in Your dreams and learning afterwards that they really did die or dreaming nightmares of unimaginable things, not everyone can handle it for a longer period of time, this is why it is so important to make a conscious desision about learning this ability and desiding on the desired level of expertiese on it, there is no turning back. So for all those smart ass kids who think that they can do it, You can think about it when You grow up. Have You experienced long term stress? Have You experienced death of an important person? Have You experienced nightmares? Have You experienced something You'd rather never see or know? If all of this You have experienced, there is one final question. Do You value life? If You do, You will think really carefully about throwing it away while learning Clairvoyance, this is not a simple matter, it requires a lot of changes in the personal life and the present lifestyle, if You can't handle it, You will not learn this ability. If You don't value Your life, then there is no need for You to learn Clairvoyance, if You don't value life, it dosn't matter if You live or die, thus it makes no difference to spend the months on learning Clairvoyance if You will not appriciate the gift of life, with all it's positive and negative aspects.

Overall, if You really want to see if You can handle it, make a dieary and write down Your day, everyday for a week. Clean Your room and learn math, litterature or any other school subject for an hour every day for a week. If after the whole week You changed Your approach on the diary and learning during the summer time in a less positive way then at the beginning (if You don't remember the learned matterial from few days back, it's tha same), You can't handle learning Clairvoyance, as simple as that.

Just to let You know, this ability is one of the most beneficial (in my oppinion) but one of the most requireing and the one with the greatest burden, so those who are born with it are cursed by it's blessings, imagine a 4 year old kid see the bloody faces of people dieing on some batlefield in some war which took place few days back, it can really twist the personality, and if the kid is weak, he will break, he needs to be strong in order for him to live on.

As addition, my posts will be extra long, so that You will require extra strong will and determinatin to read it, if You fail at reading it whole and remembering it whole, then You will fail at learning Clairvoyance, nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aue

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Heh, I thought I knew this topic while beeing so egoistic...

Words can't describe the fullest of this, it can be experienced in many different ways. Some have to learn it by practice, some have to learn it by accident, some don't have to learn it at all, in all of these cases, the end result can be very good, but which one is the best way?

For many years I have argued with those who don't know how to teach this, but they were able to do it themselfs. For the many years I did not understand that it is the best way to learn it... by simple growing deep within up to the task...

We may want something, but the way we want it makes the whole difference... Imagine a child asking for a candy, why does he ask for it? What drives him to ask for a candy? What does a child do when they get a candy? Now imagine an adult ask for a candy, is his case the same as a childs case? What about an elder person? Maybe it is not for him, bot for his own child? Maybe he wants to remind himself how it was to be a child? By the taste of a candy he ate when he was a child... In every different case there is a different reason, and this subtle reason is the difference between using many different techniques and learning it by living day by day. How to describe this subtle difference? No scientific words are possible, only poems and such canexpress the deepness of it...

Best way to describe it someone very wise told me a while back. Imagine a medival village, in the village there are many different people, among the many different people there are the hunters, they hunt for food which they bring back to the village so that the whole village can feed, the hunters are respected and responsible, they prosper the most, if they fail at the hunt, the whole village will suffer, and they will suffer the most, thus, not everyone can be a hunter. Imagine Yourself wanting to become a hunter, but You don't have the skill to it, so they give You a bow but no arrows. How am I supposed to practice without arrows? You ask, but the wise teachers tell You, that every great hunter managed to learn their art using just the bow, without arrows, and so You start to practice without the arrows. After hours, days, weeks or even months of mastering the bow You can start to ask for the arrows, that You practiced long enought to become a hunter and You want to prove Yourself in front of the village that You are a hunter, but the wise teachers say NO, and so You practice for another month, then another, then another, until You lose the count. Finally, when You feel that the practice with the bow is enought, that You don't need the arrows any more, that every man, every woman in the village plays an important role, that it is OK if You can't prove Yourself as a hunter, that You can cut trees, build houses or even work on the land... that is the right moment when You receave the arrows...

This simple story describes it here and now the best way I can, learn from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alcollier08

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Wed May 04, 2011 9:23 pm

so do you guys think i should learn this first
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zone

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Learn Psiball first, it's most basic of all.
And so far I know, Clairvoyance is sensing things through psychic means, never heard of Clairaudiance etc before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killmath

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:01 am

Thanks for sharing, Aue. Smile

Zone's right. Start with basics first and work your way up. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMasterEpic

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Clairknowing isn't the right term. It's claircognizance actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoalcan

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Zone wrote:
Learn Psiball first, it's most basic of all.
And so far I know, Clairvoyance is sensing things through psychic means, never heard of Clairaudiance etc before.

Actually, (Don't mean to be THAT guy) but I was reading. And I saw that you needed some level of auric sight to be able to see the psiball. So, technically, auric sight is the most basic. But still, it is a good idea learning the psiball first. I, myself, learned the psiball first. And it payed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaterWolf

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:18 pm

I found out there is a way to see your psiball (or psi energy) without using aura sight. The best time is to do this at night. Go into a well lit room,but also a little dark. If you make a psiball or bend your psi energy you should see something like a gray gas moving. Don't worry if you can't see it just let yout peripheral vision catch it. It's pretty cool!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoalcan

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:45 pm

WaterWolf wrote:
I found out there is a way to see your psiball (or psi energy) without using aura sight. The best time is to do this at night. Go into a well lit room,but also a little dark. If you make a psiball or bend your psi energy you should see something like a gray gas moving. Don't worry if you can't see it just let yout peripheral vision catch it. It's pretty cool!!! Smile

Well, you see. I would have never known that. Thanks for the tip. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:51 am

For anyone who is interested I have a meditation that can help open the clairvoyant channels. I can't post it out in the open, but if you want it then mail me and I will give it to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Sat May 25, 2013 2:44 pm

[color=fuchsia]To improve your clairvoyance, you need to open your third eye. Telepathy will be easier too.
To open your third eye, try this exercise:
Breathe deep in through your nose and exhale. Breathe so for 1 and a half minutes. Now when you breathe again, try to feel the air or the breath going to the third eye, remember to feel it not visualize it. After some time you'll feel pain in the forehead or even some pulsating. That is your third eye that you are working on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Thu May 30, 2013 7:40 am

Sound interesting. Gotta try to learn this bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:51 am

You do not need your third eye open to improve clairvoyance. It is not necessary, but can be of help. To improve clairvoyance you need to meditate on all 6 psychic eyes. For more details, mail me. I cannot put it out in the open because the information is copyrighted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:09 pm

If anyone still want to open their third eye, I can help a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance, basics   

Back to top Go down

Clairvoyance, basics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1