This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

My first power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: My first power   Wed May 01, 2013 7:32 pm

I have many powers--I'm multi-talented in kinetics. I'm good at a lot of this stuff, which is why I came to help the newbies or anyone having trouble. But now I want to tell you what my first power was: it was quantokinesis. Out of all the powers I have, quantokinesis was my first, and is, without a doubt, my best. I've had lots of experience with quantokinesis. It's also one of my favorites because it was my first. I have a job as well. I am an entertainer, in that I get paid to entertain people with my quantokinesis. I do like my quantokinesis (especially since it was my first) but the attention I draw by displaying it sometimes is a walk on the rough side for me, as sometimes it is too much attention... I like the job its just the attention is sometimes rough. But there's not much else I'm trained to do, and this job is easily done. But the days are exhausting. All the attention... the tension, despite my expertise... whew! I make big bucks for this though, and I like that. I also do it because I like to do it. But ever since I discovered I could naturally do quantokinesis with extreme expertise, how could I resist my shot at the job? It was my talent. My ONLY talent. At least I think it was... I do this job after school every day. And everyone at school has heard about me and they come running when they see me. And before they get to close I gotta make a run for it. Too much popularity. The whole school likes me. Sure, fans are nice. But this is way too much. And I refuse to quit the job because not only does everyone like me, but I enjoy it. So this was my first--before I had the rest of these powers--my very first. One of the questions I get from almost all of my friends is "how do you do it?". I simply say it's my talent. I mean, there's nothing special, so what else can I say? Thank you for reading about my first kinesis... Smile Have a nice day! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My first power
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1