This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Quantokinesis I

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Quantokinesis I   Wed May 01, 2013 10:24 am

If you are new to quantokinesis, then my suggestion is you start by bending. Many people confuse this as a telekinetic technique, but I have found it is actually quantokinesis technique. Here's why. When we do quantokinesus, we are manipulation atomic structures. This means we are manipulating an object to change its structure. For example, you try to bend a spoon, or even make a puddle of water evaporate. Here you're manipulation things made of atoms. All things are made up of atoms. So quantokinesis would basically be changing what something looks like, for lack of better words. When you bend a spoon, it doesn't look quite the same, does it? No. This is because (though it should be obvious) it is bent. It looks different. So in this case, bending things would be a good technieue for beginners. Try bending something. You can do this by willing it to bend (like I do) or by visualizing. Try bending something thin, like a pen or pencil. Bending thick things takes a lot more strength. This is beginning quantokinesis. I will later post more advanced techniques. Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Quantokinesis I   Wed May 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Hey! I remembered this. My friend call it atomkinesis. But who care the name anyway. He make a brick exploded in front of my eye. It's awesome. Can I learn it? Don't worry I won't blow thing up, OK? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Quantokinesis I   Wed May 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Well, I did research on it... it's really quantokinesis. Mail me and I'll teach you, ok? This was my first power I gained so I have more experience with this than everything else. Mail me and I'll give the lessons. Ok? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
One of darkness

PostSubject: Re: Quantokinesis I   Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:20 pm

May this one start learning as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TTBxCaptin

PostSubject: Re: Quantokinesis I   Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:28 pm

Don't forget charged atoms called ions, which occur when atoms interact to obtain noble gas configuration! But yeah, thanks for the guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantokinesis I   

Back to top Go down

Quantokinesis I
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: New Kinetics-
Jump to: