This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Beginner's Guide To Electrokinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: A Beginner's Guide To Electrokinesis   Wed May 01, 2013 9:50 am

As most of us probably know, electrokinesis is the power to manipulate electricity using the power of our minds. Now, let's ask some simple questions. How is this possible? What is it that allows us to do this? Here, I will give you electrokinesis explained.

Our bodies have natural electricity. Look at it from the physics point of view: everything is made up of atoms. Even our bodies are made up of atoms. Atoms have either a positive or negative charge. Atoms also sometimes lose electrons. When this occurs, it creates a flow of electrons that makes an electric current; thus, allowing us to control this occurrence with our minds and force this, generating electricity because of the strength of our minds. This is only the science of electrokinesis.

Now for the important stuff. When we do electrokinesis, it is always much more subtle than it is in movies. This is because there is a limited amount of electricity in our bodies. However, it is possible to absorb the electricity from small batteries to temporarily increase your electricity. And another thing to know is that when we do electrokinesis, we feel the electricity, but do not see it (this is in most cases, electricity is usually unseen, with the exception of lightning). Think about it this way. Look at an electrical wire. We see the electrical wire and know electricity is flowing through it. But do we see it? No. When we get shocked due to friction, do we see the zap? No. Many forms of electricity are unseen. So if we were to do electrokinesis, we wouldn't see the electricity, but we would feel it. Electricity is always felt--always. Seeing it is rare, with the exception of lightning, again...

Now for a technique for this power. When I was a beginner at it, I would visualize the electricity flowing across one of my hands. I never saw it, but I felt it. Again. I am now to the point where I can generate electricity at will without visualization. This is the advanced method--try visualizing if you're a beginner. This concludes my guide on electrokinesis. Good luck in your training, and have fun! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Beginner's Guide To Electrokinesis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1