This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Try my formula

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Try my formula   Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Just recently I did a little experiment with my cosmokinesis. Here's what I did. I filled a cup with water--all the way. Then I mixed it, filling it also with the fabric of space. I did this by shooting it from my finger and into the drink. Then I drank the whole thing. I felt a burst of strength--like I had just been supercharged or something. This is my special formula. I call it malic. It supercharges you with energy. Although, I did not do this when my energy exhausted, so if you do it when your energy exhausts, you should feel fine after you have some of this. Note that I used cosmokinesis here to make the malic. I don't know if it would work with any other power, so I advise you to learn cosmokinesis and then do it, because it works for that. I do however feel this formula needs more spice, for lack of better words. I will try adding more physical things to the malic to make it more powerful. My goal is to make the malic the most powerful thing alive. But I'll be sure it won't do any harm, too--no worries. And I will also make sure it tastes amazing. I won't let you all down, no worries. I wanna experiment with my new formula to make it even stronger. I'll do my best for you guys and see what else I can add. I will post edits, so watch for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Try my formula   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Hey, just dig this up. I think it's possible to copy your memory ( energy pattern, of course ) and store it in water. Another person drink it and also have this memory. Could you try this? And, if possible, could you send me the fomular you wrote here? I mean the water with the energy. I wish to try this out and study some stuff, but lack the ability to do it myself. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Try my formula
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1