This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Private Lessons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Private Lessons   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:54 am

I have already posted basic lessons for this power, but if you don't think just reading off my lessons is enough then you are welcome to leave me a message asking for private lessons. I am out to make everyone strong, and ultimately have as many powers as I do. This is my goal. That is why I am posting lessons for every power I know as I am skilled at all of mine. I want a strong world here. And hopefully get the chance to train another person to replace me after I die. You MUST be under 18, because that is my age, or you will not qualify for this. I want something left of me after I die, though this is obviously years off. So PLEASE.... anyone under 18 please say you want to take my place when I die... or my work would be all for nothing. I do not want that. Someone has to replace me. Anyone willing please say so... but remember if you wanna take my place you will have to ace all the powers I have. I will help you do that. So please... someone take my place... I don't want my work to go down the drain... let alone my strength. But back on subject, that is why I'm trying to teach. I need someone to take my place. So please if you're interested leave me a message and I will teach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venicyle

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Why must your powers be passed on anyway? And why are you so great what if there was another better than you in everyway? Is your " work" just a bragging right to wave in someone's face?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate Spirit

PostSubject: Private Lessons   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:49 am

Isn't Sonokinesis called audiokinesis?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:16 am

Venicyle wrote:
Why must your powers be passed on anyway? And why are you so great what if there was another better than you in everyway? Is your " work" just a bragging right to wave in someone's face?

No, Ven. I am not waving this in anyone's face. I am just simply saying there are many things I can do and would like someone else to be just like me. My effort in all of these powers is what I'm calling my work. I want someone else to be just like me. Simple enough, end of subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:02 pm

He want his knowledge remain here when he died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:13 am

I am female, but thank you rom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight47

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:38 pm

I want to learn everything I can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
romhunter

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Midnight47 wrote:
I want to learn everything I can

You shouldn't. You should focus on one kinesis at a time. Otherwise your skill mess up and the result would be very bad. A friend of mine is exactly like you. He practice electrokinesis and pyrokinesis at a time. And the result is, he quit learning kinesis. Why? Because when he tried to make electric run through his finger, he mess it up and instead run FIRE through his finger. It's explode (just a small explosion) and he get burned ( just a bit ). He has recovered and I never see him practice kinesis again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:06 pm

He is right a "Beginner" should focus on learning the basics for one art slowly rather then confuse yourself with the trouble of learning two arts at the same time this will lead to little or no effects & be a waste of time at best rather it could be harmful if done incorrectly. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kinetics.practiceforum.com
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   Wed May 01, 2013 9:15 am

Both of you are absolutely right. Only focus on one power at a time. That's what I did. If you try doing too many at once, you can more easily exhaust your energy and struggle functioning the rest of the day. I know this from experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons   

Back to top Go down

Private Lessons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1