This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

My plans--making new powers with what I know

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: My plans--making new powers with what I know   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:29 am

I've made plans to experiment with my strength to make new powers. if I uncover anything I will post and share it. I had an idea for a new secret power, but that has already been posted so I will not repeat what has already been said. I am very smart and probably know enough that I could easily make a new kinesis with enough enough thought and creativity. If anyone is interested in joining me here you are welcome to... we should all help each other advance as this is important in life... that is why I came here. i came here to share what I know and help. I am much stronger than what most people are and I came so i could help people get as good as me at this stuff. Those are my hopes, anyway... I can't be too sure that will happen. If you don't say anything, I cannot help because I will not know you need help. You don't speak, no one knows what's going on. Please remember that... anyway, if you're interested in doing this with me feel free to say so and post anything you discover, please... thank you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
romhunter

PostSubject: Re: My plans--making new powers with what I know   Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:38 am

Well, I'm willing to. My IQ is about 145 and I have a creativity mind. But I haven't mastered any type of kinesis. So I will be back when I mastered some of them. Until then , please help me with my training.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My plans--making new powers with what I know
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1