This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Secret Power that I Made

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: A Secret Power that I Made   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:15 am

I just came up with a new kinesis. I'm calling it deathokinesis, the manipulation of death energy. for those who do not know, death energy is grey. Death energy is the energy of all things bad and, when programmed, can be very hazardous to people and programming it is putting yourself at your own risk, as this is a dangerous power and it does not take much for this power to hurt someone. I have some techs for this power for those who are interested but this kinesis is very dangerous and it would be inappropriate for me to put them out in the open, so if you are interested in learning come to me and message me as I will teach. this is one of the strongest kinesis I've ever used. PLEASE be careful with this and do not use it on anybody unless you are in a life or death situation. This power should only be used in dangerous situations unless you are simply practicing for fun without hitting anyone at all. Enjoy and do be careful. again contact me for techs I cannot put them out in the open. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Secret Power that I Made
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1