This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Here to help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Here to help   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Hello again... I know this forum is specifically for beginners, but I'm advanced and joined this place for the sole purpose of helping people advance as well. I just recently gained a few more powers and now have 13, soon to be 14 because I'm working on something new. I also joined this place to help myself advance even further and for information on new powers. I want to be the strongest I can and hope to help others get there too. I am here to help people. So if you need help don't be afraid to ask me. I help people in need who struggle with kinetics. I do my best to change the struggling to prospering. I do this by giving people a training program to stick to. Remember--practice here is everything. If you don't practice, you won't get far. It's important you know that. Good luck and remember I'm here to help people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Here to help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: New Kinetics-
Jump to: