This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Coping with being powerful...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Coping with being powerful...   Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Hi... I am a very strong person I know 8 powers. I am advanced in many of them and constantly gaining new powers. I advance quickly also.... Just practice frequently, which is how that happens. I find this stuff easy and find myself skilled at a lot of this. I am having trouble not talking about my greatness, and I find myself so powerful I can't help but be overly proud and obssessed with my supremacy. How can I better cope with all of this power I have? I'm having trouble... (I'm not saying I'm the best I'm only saying I am a great person). Help would be appreciated... please... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
One of darkness

PostSubject: Re: Coping with being powerful...   Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:06 am

Try TKD it held a lot with disaplin (I am a black belt and I have discoverd a new kenesis from it), you could also go through a simple self hypnotism, as I will explane.

Do the black hole meditation destroying by all but 1 thought, your goal. Now imagine yourself walking down 10 steps. With each step relax another part of your body.When you get to the fith step feel water rising to your ankle. This water is, for you the most relaxing thing, as you continue walking down The steps the areas continue geting more relaxed. When you are at the tenth step, completely submerged swim gracefully without the need of air to three types of containers, two with locks and open, one empty and closest to your mind. Now place your problems in the boxes with locks and lock them. Now put all the good traits in the open box, fill it until it is overflowing. Then climb back up and feel the water draining off you. When you get to the top step wait until you are dry and wake up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TTBxCaptin

PostSubject: Re: Coping with being powerful...   Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:05 pm

I had much the same issue as you, and at the time I was in school and it was almost impossible to be around such simple people, knowing I had superior mental discipline to those around me. so I decided to use lucid dreaming as kind of a pressure relief mechanism, but mainly just accepting it and acknowledging your own superiority. I realise this thread is old, but I don't care. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coping with being powerful...   

Back to top Go down

Coping with being powerful...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1