This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not really a kinesis just asking for a solution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
De-Mo

PostSubject: Not really a kinesis just asking for a solution   Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:13 am

Hi! So I'm new member but I've had A LOT of experiences with Life Energy or whatever you call it(like ki & chi). Lately I've been getting locked out of bathrooms when nobody's inside DURING SCHOOL HOURS! The latest one happened a week ago. Ethan and I were going to the bathroom to have a little talk. When we tried opening it, the door was locked. So i did what I was told to do in a situation like that. Knock and say "Please let us in". I did it and it unlocked but the strangest thing was that nobody was inside! And there was this other instance with me and Ethan again when he looked at me and saw my eyes glow red orange! RED ORANGE! I'm really desperate for some answers so please give this new member some affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Not really a kinesis just asking for a solution   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:03 am

I've had people lock the bathrooms with no one in there at my school and at a campground I go to... sometimes it seems people can't help but annoy other people and cause trouble... I'm not saying this about everyone just about people who do this... it's very annoying and I just can't crawl underneath to unlock them... it's too hard for me... why do some people just have to do these things..? As for what your friend said he was probably seeing an optical illusion or just doing something to get you going... but to be honest as possible, I really don't know about that... Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Not really a kinesis just asking for a solution
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1