This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Soul Kinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aero

PostSubject: Soul Kinesis   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:13 am

Soul Kinesis, I don't know what else to call it. I'm naturally born with Soul Kinesis and I don't see anything about it on any site. So let me just tell you guys my experiences and how I do it. No need for imagining, all you need is "feeling" and "summoning" not any king of energy, but your own soul. But I have not mastered this yet, it's too hard and pushing my own soul for this could change how I act. So be careful.

First off, try to feel your own soul, try not to summon any kind of energy just yet, this way, you'll eventually feel something magnet like but weak around you. Yes, that is your soul.

Second, focus on what you're feeling now, go with the flow of your soul, study it. (This may sound impossible but please try it) Then lift any of your preferred hand, and make it look like you're holding a ball (don't summon any energy), then try to put a part of your soul into your hand, not inside it like a ball but around your hand, as soon as you can do this, you'll feel either cold, warm or anything on your hand.

Then there, that's how I control my soul for now, but this isn't where I stopped, I also tried to use it on people but I didn't exert all my soul into them, just a bit.
(I'll teach you some soon)

Soul Push/Pull

For this, just do the Second way of feeling your soul above^ then when you push a body part, it's almost like throwing a psi ball, instead your hand is near, for example and arm, just push it and ask what the person felt. If they say "It feels numb" or "It's like something left my arm" then Good Job Very Happy (for me, I used to master it but I lost it for no exact reason). For pull, try to absorb you're soul back into your hand and that soul of that arm you took out, pull your hand back to you and that soul of the arm will come back to where you want it. Remember, once you take out a soul with your own soul, it's in your possession now, so it's your decision to keep it or give it back.

Soul Combustion

This, is a big skill I found out myself. For now I use 2 hands, I simply summon the souls of my arm (not my whole body just YET) and direct them to my hands. Then I push or touch something that's living. As I touch that living thing, I summon a little bit more just to push the soul of that thing and explode it. It takes a lot of head aches, but I got used to it after a day. As i've said, I was born naturally with it. (for me again, my friends on feel a bit of their soul fading then it comes back which means I too need more practice).

Tapping

1)Tapping is one thing that you must learn. Tapping your own soul can either make your attacks stronger and enhance any kinesis. Probably, but not sure. Tapping into your own soul can make almost any kind of attack strong, like energies. To tap your own soul (which is very hard) close your eyes, feel what's closest. Fire, ice, etc. Then visualize it, how your soul will look like will depend on you're personality and main kinetic that you were born with.
2)Keep your concentration going and study how your soul looks like. After awhile like a minute or so, you're gonna feel as if you were levitating in some never ending space. Once you feel that, move yourself to where your soul is, move your right hand (don't open your eyes) and place it to where your soul appeared in your mind. If you touch it and the background goes white. Congrats. Very Happy now go do some other telekinetic while you feel your soul flowing through you. Good luck.

Changing emotions/Emotion wave.

1) Changing Emotions: It is almost like Aerokinesis that you have to use psi strings. So, open your hand as if you were holding a ball, then point it to any living thing, human would be the best since you can easily communicate with. Razz Move the strings to any part of the body. My best suggestion is around the ribs and stomach. Once you strap the strings like a bundle of ropes, feel the persons' soul. Feeling another persons' soul is the same as you feel yours. Once you feel it, send an emotion, not just any emotion, you have to feel the emotion yourself. Here's an example: Once my friend was talking beside me, I didn't care what he was saying and just practised my own "born kinesis". I strapped the strings around his ribs and felt his soul. I felt sorrow that time from something that happened that day that I will not mention. I sent it to him. After 2 days he told me he's been feeling sad for 2 days thinking of why and how was he like that.

2) Emotion Wave: Concentrates more on tapping your own soul. Once you're used to tapping like me, you can use your soul almost all the time. So this is how I do mine. I simply tap my soul, and feel its energy. Then try to let the energy flow out of you. Example: Pretend you're in a group of people. Let's say they're all depressed, sad and all that. Tap on your soul. Once you feel the numbness or whatever you felt when you started this are on your body, release it. Just like how you make a Fire Wall in pyrokinesis but instead you release it everywhere around you.

Scan

Scan if you are paranormal hunting. I find it effective since I had the creepiest experience 9/13/12 night. To scan, tap on your soul again, then release just a puny small soul wave. You're gonna feel a slight tingle anywhere on your body. The tingle, is the direction of that unknown soul, spirit, body is. If the tingle moves around your body, it is either you continue practicing or RUN LIKE HELL!! D:

Well, that's all for now. I'm just a young starter and I want to share this with you guys. I won't share the other stuff that I learned myself yet cause I am still trying to get used to them.

One Reminder. Don't do this outside. Well, it could be useful in anyway. I killed a rat once though. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Kinesis   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:43 am

Great tutorial I attempted this and got as far as pushing and pulling however im far killing a rat : /
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kinetics.practiceforum.com
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Soul Kinesis   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Haha nice one Very Happy i'm not really supposed to share this cause I feel like i'm alone. Well, nice one anyways. Very Happy but don't go killing rats and stuff. I only use this for good deeds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
De-Mo

PostSubject: Re: Soul Kinesis   Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:45 am

I had trouble with this. But now i know why. My energy level is so intense that I can blow away people with a swipe of my hand. My uncle has stated this to me after transferring energy. He discovered that he didn't need to so he just, unlocked a small portion of my power. So far I gave people pain when I touch them too long. But I cannot fully control my energy YET. Take note that I have only unlocked a small portion of power to do that. Imagine what I can do when I fully unlock it. So here's the real problem. I haven't even gone PAST the first part because my energy flows outside and inside my body. So the energy goes to my hands even though I don't want it to. I hope I can manage to do this though. Nice tutorial!

De-Mo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
De-Mo

PostSubject: Re: Soul Kinesis   Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:54 am

Oh yeah btw I don't need to do scan manually. When an entity is nearby my spine tingles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Soul Kinesis   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:11 am

Nice on De-Mo. Man, been a long time i've been here.

I've gone more than a normal Soul user than you have man. Or, whatever I just said.

I don't need to scan either. I just feel my spine tingle too or, my adrenaline rushes.

Your uncle? Damn i'd like to talk to him. By the way, i've seen some of your posts De-Mo and for me, it is possible. This post is about Soul kinesis so I might not continue since i've been coped up on other stuff.

What i'm trying to say is, in my school. 1st year to 4th year (i'm 2nd year atm) were in one place so I tried doing something.

First I made them all cry, then laugh, then feel sorrow again then after an hour with toying with my whole batch I just stopped and they didn't know what happened.

I can't really spill all the beans cause people have their own secrets too. I need more people that I can trust that can also Master the motion of Souls. Seriously. I need more people of my own kind. De-Mo? :>

Btw Admin, how have you been doing? I've gone through my thing very far now. I led animals to me. I feel what others feel. I can see what other people see. I feel like a freaking assassin. But I don't use it as much, creeps me out because it's kinda like Siren. :/

De-Mo, that's just the start brother. Once your get "deeper" into this thing and you experience more of what energy level you could actually feel, same goes to the people reading this, you HAVE to tell me. Yes, I do sound stupid saying about this "ultimatum-energy-level-of-the-universe"... but, if ever. Please? Razz

To be honest, not everyone has seen everything just yet. Maybe when I trust you guys enough I might be able to tell you. Seriously, I need more people like my 3 other friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Soul Kinesis   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:18 am

By the way De-Mo, if it flows through your hands and you feel that it's leaving, better try to force it back you. If too much of your soul will leave then it will go to the "universe" and that piece of your soul will just be another energy that will be used by other people using energy.

What i'm explaining right now is something between Life and Death. Not everybody can escape that.

Control it. Calm your mind. Picture your own soul and feel it. Once you feel it then burst it out then absorb it back in. you'll feel dizzy for someone who isn't born with something like this like me. (sorry for the spaces, I just needed to do it XD )

And yes, you can do more than just blowing people away. I can share it all to you if you want. >Smile) no i'm not a master. I never say that i'm better cause I always know someone else is better than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormmer

PostSubject: Re: Soul Kinesis   Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:18 am

First of all, Aero. You cannot just take a word and add the suffix kinesis. Secondly, soulkinesis, would mean soul movement.The soul is made out of energy and patterns, basically complex ethereal systems. You cannot just grab it and move it to your hand. The thing you done is more likely taking energy from some inner part of yourself, more close to the core, or even not close at all. That energy may have been a bit more pure in terms of signitures( the building-blocks of energy, which determine it's proprieties, much like cells or atoms). More likely that soul combustion and soul push is a combination between astral projection and energy manipulation. That explosion or whatever is due to your energy layer touching an outer energy, this process damaging both you and the object.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aero

PostSubject: @Stormmer   Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Sorry about the name. I didn't mean to add it with kinesis since I couldn't think of anything else. And yes. You are right. I am using Ethereal energy mind you. Yes it can destroy my body and soul but it comes natural to me. For those who does a wrong move can be destroyed and memories will be scattered. Sorry if the names are REALLY SCREWED UP. I name it myself. I named them on how I saw them. I just don't understand why someone says "You can't do it." many have already been practicing kinetics with critics saying it isn't possible. It is possible.

Sorry if my guide is wrong. If everything can kill anyone or such. I didn't mean to. I just wanted to share what i've been experiencing. To be honest, I haven't done it in a long time except for feeling what another person feels. What I mean by Ethereal dimension is only what a few can understand.

I guess my business is nothing here anymore. I'll take my leave then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Kinesis   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:19 pm

I think it's great that a large amount of people are gaining interest in many different kinetics the problem with most people today is the typical inexperienced beginner who would rather train at expert level then work there way up from the basics due to the long period of time it takes to obtain the skills needed and in the end cause negative energy to build up and cause blockages from faulty practice and over exhausting there ki. Stormmer is right in one aspect that creating new kinetics without any knowledge prior can cause massive damage unknowingly which is why it's safe to keep away from doing so but if you believe that your practices are benefiting your life and you are full of energy after each exercise then you are achieving a certain level of success.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kinetics.practiceforum.com
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Soul Kinesis   Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:11 am

Thank you sir. I didn't really MEAN to make a new kind of kinetic. I just didn't know a way how to explain myself. And yes. I am going to continue on the things I find naturally easy, i'll list them down if you'd want me to. Very Happy

Oh um, mind you. I don't kill things anymore. Well I used to but, I felt bad for them. Bad thing is, when your mind is deluded by anger and revenge...and especially if you're natural to this, there's a tendency you can kill. My best friend was brought to the clinic awhile ago in my school, then I realized the energy that was around the area was from mine. After awhile, he awoke up saying things like "I was voided into a different place. Then...I saw him!" he pointed at me. I knew EXACTLY what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Soul Kinesis   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:19 am

This is another one of skills... thanks for posting because i did not have a lot of techs for it. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Kinesis   

Back to top Go down

Soul Kinesis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1