This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Is this a "positive" sign of electrokinesis?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jynx

PostSubject: Is this a "positive" sign of electrokinesis?   Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Lately I've been meditating with electrokinesis since me and some friends chose our elements. I've been performing a technique to allow the sensation of current flow through my arms. This has came after about an hour of meditating. Now whenever I'm relaxing I feel a if electricity is arcing across my back and arms. Is this normal or should I try to control it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is this a "positive" sign of electrokinesis?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:48 pm

It depends on the situaion how long do you practice a day and is the electricity arcing through your back and arms bothering you or is it as if it's not there. One negative sign of practicing incorrectly is being shocked when touching metal object's such as a doorknob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kinetics.practiceforum.com
Luckieshot

PostSubject: I need detailed help   Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Ok so I have been practicing for 2 days and feel definite energy I can hold it but I can't expel it at all and it gives me head aches but I'm to interested to give it a break I have already seen the elictricity but I can't expel it 3 months ago I was testing a phycic test where you move a coin (app) and I shocked my iPod which had full bat and it turned off and sucke the bat dry I became scared and refrains from it for 3 months is something wrong. Please help? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luckieshot

PostSubject: One more thing   Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:36 pm

I can make a ki ball with one finger is this special Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a "positive" sign of electrokinesis?   

Back to top Go down

Is this a "positive" sign of electrokinesis?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1