This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

new here i wat oask some stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ilija

PostSubject: new here i wat oask some stuff   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:50 am

Soooi have been practicing electrkinesis for 2 days and i already get my entire palm numb and some stuff(looks like lghtning)goes a little above my fingers and dissapears in about 3 second it hasnt got a consistant flow sometimes dissapears and appears on another finger is hat normal or am i just seeing stuff tat isnt there?I cant seem to shock sumthing nor can i shot it help!When i try to make a ki bal(my own way)It feels like a big weight but i cant se it.I wanted to ask is elecrokinesi(or anything similar) real and is there some prof of it?Does how well yu do in electroknesis depend on yur IQ cause ineis 154 and i 10 btw ao help me sorry for my bd englih my aptop is gong crzy and it is my secondlnguange
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: new here i wat oask some stuff   Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:57 pm

There is legit (really) proof on YouTube. Look up "electrokinesis" and find a vid with "storm training" this guy has a lot of kinesis vids up for help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilija

PostSubject: Re: new here i wat oask some stuff   Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:40 am

thanx a lot do you know someone that can help me control it after i learn it because when i am good at something like this and someone pisses me off(lots of people like that where i am from)i tend to go out of control and make him spit blood(did that when i was 6 to a guy that was 8)but with electrokinesis i may seriusli injure someone also do you know someone that can help me with pyrokinesis and can i combine pyrokiness and electrokinesis and for an electro-fire ball?I want to use it for self defense.After i learn electrokinesis and pyrokinesis i will post some techs cause i have a HUGE imagination and creative mind lol!

Idea I will make a pyroelecctric ball and blast nd electro blade or even cause storm by launching fire and electrycity in to the sky(yup watched too much bleach,naruto and fairy tail WAYYY too much) Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: new here i wat oask some stuff   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Honestly no, I'm still new to this and can't get a grip on it. I feel electricity arcing across my back as I type, but when I meditate it seems to stop and I can manipulate it to wherever I want (shocked my friend once lol! ) but I'm honestly unsure of whom can help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jynx

PostSubject: Re: new here i wat oask some stuff   Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Oh yea, and electricity and fire is referred to as "piezoelectric energy" (heat energy/electricity) this could be exactly what your reffering to but then again not sure. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: new here i wat oask some stuff   Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:03 am

I will write an article about my research on electrokinesis soon, and I try to cover as much as possible in it. Watch for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: new here i wat oask some stuff   Thu May 02, 2013 10:34 am

Jynx wrote:
There is legit (really) proof on YouTube. Look up "electrokinesis" and find a vid with "storm training" this guy has a lot of kinesis vids up for help Very Happy

May I explain something? Youtube has a lot of fake videos about these things. I wouldn't advise referring to youtube for kinesis help... people on there use what is called special effects to make it look like they're doing it but they're not doing the real thing--only making it look like it. Please consider this before you look at videos of these things...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new here i wat oask some stuff   

Back to top Go down

new here i wat oask some stuff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1