This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Basic Guide for Beginners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zone

PostSubject: A Basic Guide for Beginners   Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:04 am

Welcome to my tutorial for Beginners to learn about psionics!
I'll explain you, how the Basics are done, some theory and all, you need to know for your start!
Well, are you ready?

Table of Contents
-What is psionics
-Theory
-Psiball
-Flaring
-Shielding
-Kinesis

What is psionics?

Psionics are the abillity to use energy for doing what you want with it.
With Energy, you can create Fire(Pyrokinesis) or control water(Hydrokinesis/Telekinesis) or the Basic of all, the Psiball.
Sounds cool, doesn't it?
Let's move on to the theory!

Theory

Before starting, you need to learn the basic theory.
First, Psionics uses Energy. Many of you say Ki, Mana, Chi or Qui. But Psionics normally uses energy. You should also note, that Ki is normally used in martial arts and comes from them.
It's not yet found out, what the psionic energy really is, there are many theories out there.
There are 2 forms of Psionics.
The first is Energy Manipulation. You take some energy and do something with it.
The second is Kinesis. This is more tricky, since it takes a good skill in Energy Manipulation and time to get down.
Before I forget, psionic energy is able to take any form. It can be fire, it can be motion, it can even be mass. Otherwise, attemping to create a 1 kilo goldbar would be pretty impossiblefopr beginners and even for pros it would be hard, because mass takes gigantic amounts of energy. GIGANTIC!!
This was pretty everything basic.

Psiball

Creating a psiball is the basic skill and the first skill, everyone should learn.
A psiball is a ball or some other shape made and filled with energy. How you visualize it or how it looks is something you alone decide.
Let's start.
First, cup your hand together. Let the energy rush into your hands and let it out between your hands. Visualize, how it forms a ball. Let it pulsate, let it spark, be creative. And concentrate! This is the most important. But you should also not force it. Be relaxed and concentrated.
Let more and more energy rush out between your hands into the ball. Do you feel a tingling, pulsing, warmth/coldness? Or any ther random feeling while creating yous psiball?
If yes, congratz, you've made a psiball. Else, practice and try again!

Flaring

Flaring is a pretty complex skill, normally, only pros can do it.
Flaring makes your psiball visible. That means, you make it emit/reflect light. It's normally the same as making a psiball, just that you make it much, much stronger. Also, it's pretty helpful to shell it. Shelling means, you make a shell out of energy for your ball. Make a normal psiball and then visualize a shell out of a hard material being around the psiball. Give it much energy to make it strong and then, begin the next layer of energy on the shell and shell it again. It's a pretty good way to get the strain of holding the whole energy together away, as the shell overtakes this for you.
Now, doing it like I explained, flaring won't be that hard anymore. Good luck with it!

Shielding

Another handy energy manipulation skill, you'll love it! Or better, you do love it already because shelling is the same as shielding.
When shelling, you create a round shield out of energy to hold the psiball together.
But shield can also be used for other things. You can shield punches, light and many other things. It blocks off that, what you programm it to bolck off.
It's also not that hard todo, like you noticed while shelling.
First, gather some energy. Then visualize a shield in front of the thing you want to shield. Visualize it to be hard, unbreakable, give it loads of energy to harden.
Beginners should begin with trying to block of their cellphone signal.

Kinesis

Now to the last point in my tutorial! The 2nd type of Psionics are the Kinesis. There are many different types of them like Pyrokinesis, Photokinesis, Thermokinesis,
Electrokinesis and more. Please note that Thermokinesis is about heating/cooling things, so I won 't write Cryokinesis here. Same with Photokinesis, it's about manipulating
photons. So you can make something dark or lighted up.

I won't explain any Kinesis here, just a little piece theory about it.
To be exact, there is only one Kinesis in this world. Psychokinesis!
Psychokinesis is Kinesis with x, where x is meant to be the paranormal thing. All is Psychokinesis, the rest are names to differ between the mostly used ones.7
Kinesis also uses Energy, so in a way, it's also Energy Manipulation.

If you have any questions, post them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
canguru

PostSubject: Re: A Basic Guide for Beginners   Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Really thank you. You really help me to understand this thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eye84

PostSubject: Re: A Basic Guide for Beginners   Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:46 pm

i would really like to have gyrokiinesis and photokinesis tutorials...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killmath

PostSubject: Re: A Basic Guide for Beginners   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:23 am

Nice to tutorial. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aero_Mastery

PostSubject: Re: A Basic Guide for Beginners   Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:53 pm

I need help with aerokinesis. I am a natural but I want to be able to control the direction, all I can do is make wind and make it stronger. I just can't control direction. I can make it weaker, but I really have to concentrate. Any lessons or tutorials will be super helpful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
electrokinesis

PostSubject: psi ball   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:58 pm

when Im practicing the psi ball and when i imagine that enrgy is in my hands i feel something in my hands but i cant describe.is this the energy? Question Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
electrokinesis

PostSubject: Re: A Basic Guide for Beginners   Mon May 13, 2013 1:33 am

when i imagine the ki is in my hand i feel tingling but i think i do that wrong.I have a very bad doubt!Am i wrong? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: A Basic Guide for Beginners   Mon May 13, 2013 11:46 am

You are doing it right, don't worry. Never doubt yourself. Just believe and you'll do just fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Basic Guide for Beginners   

Back to top Go down

A Basic Guide for Beginners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1